- Have you been searching for a higher level of function?
- A better quality of life?
- Less pain? More energy and vitality?
- Are you struggling with questions and confusion regarding your health?
- Have you been told your lab tests “normal” yet you still suffer from symptoms?”
- It’s time to explore Functional Nutrition and determine what's really going on under all those symptoms!
Dr. Melanie Dias, D.C. has been helping people reclaim their lives for over 15 years through lifestyle therapies, chiropractic and functional medicine. She combines Western herbal therapies with Ayurvedic Medicine in helping individuals achieve balance, physically, mentally and biochemically. Emphasis is placed on helping clients understand what is exactly going on with their physiology and necessary steps for correction and prevention. She also writes health and empowerment articles for her website www.drmelanied.com
“Everyone deserves an attentive, caring listener and a partner in their journey back to health.”
- Dr. Dias
Dr. Dias has limited availability in her schedule. Her patients have access to a HIPAA compliant portal for communication and access to records and resources (included in her service fees). To see if functional medicine or Ayurveda is the right path for you, please use her online calendar at www.drmelanied.com to book a complimentary interview. You can also call her direct office line at 480.447.9205
Dr. Dias has successfully helped many restore balance and regain their health- most suffering from the following conditions:
- Weight Management Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Brain Fog
- Leaky Gut
- Attention Deficit
- Thyroid Symptoms and Disease
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Hormone Balancing
- Dietary, Blood Chemistry, Urine and Neurotransmitter Analysis.
- Saliva Hormone Testing.
- Lipoprotein Particle Testing
- Hair Analysis.
- Ayurvedic Consultations and Herbology.
- Customized detoxification programs and Gut Reconditioning Protocols
- Weight Management Programs
- Thorough follow up and monitoring
- Customized Fat Loss and Lifestyle Makeover Program, developed by Dr. Dias
- Functional food based supplements, Whole food supplements, Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Herbs and teas, and Natural Skin Care available at our center and online.