Living Pure Chiropractic is proud to offer the following services/classes to our patients:
- Functional Nutrition
- Massage Therapy
Our Chiropractic techniques include Diversified, Thompson, Activator Method, Webster, and Logan Basic.
Acupuncture has helped billions of people over the past 5,000 years by relieving symptoms and uncovering the underlying root cause(s) of many health problems. The ultimate goal of acupuncture, like chiropractic, is to activate the natural, self-healing abilities of the body. It can also strengthen and support the body to prevent future illness and disease. Acupuncture has gained wide recognition and acceptance among people who seek safe and natural care. In fact, The Archives of Internal Medicine reported that a large number of physicians are referring to or practicing some form of complementary and/or alternative medicine- acupuncture and chiropractic having the highest rate of referral. Welcome to the world of acupuncture!
Dr. Melanie Dias, D.C. has been helping people reclaim their lives for over 12 years through lifestyle therapies, chiropractic and functional nutrition. She also combines Western herbal therapies with Ayurvedic Medicine in helping individuals achieve balance, physically, mentally and biochemically. Emphasis is placed on helping clients understand what is exactly going on with their physiology and necessary steps for correction and prevention.
Ayurveda is a 5,000 year old healing system from Ancient India. In this system, the human organism is viewed as a whole, inseparable from its organs and organ systems. All tangible life forms contain five essential elements or building blocks, ether, air, fire, water and earth.
read more »
- Improves blood circulation, relieves congestion throughout the body.
- Stimulates lymph circulation, eliminates toxic debris and waste-a wonderful detox!
- Relaxes muscle spasm and relieves tension.
- Improves tone and elasticity of muscle and skin.
- Relieves stiff joints and aching feet.
- Reduces stress levels, allowing mind and body relaxation.
- Improves sleeping patterns.
- Increases excretion of fluids and waste products of inorganic phosphorus and salt.
- Stretches connective tissues, improves circulation and nutrition by breaking down and preventing the formation of adhesions and reduces the danger of fibrosis.